Wednesday 26 October 2011

Home Sweet Home

In this post I thought I’d give you a little insight into me and my life. I work at West FM my local radio station where I present the 10am to 2pm workday slot. A lot of people think the life of a presenter is a crazy and glamorous one filled with champagne and high heels. At times it can be but what I love most is a quiet night at home. I recently moved into a new flat with the Boy Toy (he’s four years younger… I’m a mini cougar) and were slowly but surely turning it into a home...

The perfect blogging spot

It’s got to the time of year I can finally justify sticking on the fire, lighting the candles and having a cosy night snuggled up with a book. I always think I’m a sun worshiper personified and dread the winter every year. As winter creeps in this year I’m finally willing to admit… it’s definitely got it’s good points.  

xxx


2 comments:

  1. I guess thats one good thing about the cool weather, snuggling up in blankets besides the fire all cosy at home :) xx

    ReplyDelete