Tuesday 25 October 2011

Halloween done classy

I found this dress completely by mistake but it was an instant attraction and an instant purchase...

http://www.very.co.uk/fearne-cotton-cape-back-maxi-dress/977221780.prd?browseToken=%2fb%2f1655%2c4294954879%2fs%2fbestsellers%2c0%2fo%2f2&cmsPage=fearnecottonGallery&trail=4294954879-1655

I was searching for cape coats when I came across this and had to have it. I have an annual formal event in January – I know it’s ages away but with the sales there’s never anything good on the shelves by then. It’s from the Fearne Cotton range for Very, I’ve never ordered from them before but it was pretty straight forward, I ordered it yesterday evening and it’s waiting for me at home as I type….eek!

Far too pretty and expensive to be used as a Halloween costume straight off but in a couple of years when it’s made it way to the back of my wardrobe I’m thinking perfect Morticia Adams dress… it’s all about cost per wear.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment