Monday 5 December 2011

Panda Pandemonium


Two Giant Panda's Tian Tian and Yang Guang are settling into life at Edinburgh Zoo. I visited the zoo for the first time since I was a kid this year and absolutely loved it. I'm not exactly an animal person so was surprised how much  I enjoyed my day. The Panda's are looking like they are going to be a great tourist attraction and a wee helping hand to the economy too, so I'm all for the Panda Pandemonium.

If you fancy getting involved I've found some super cute Panda treats...

Panda Jumper £30 Asos
White Coin Purse River Island £13

Panda Hot Water Bottle £17.99 What 2 Buy For Kids

Panda Ballerina Slippers £12  Accessorize

Panda Cupcake Necklace £5.99 Attitude Clothing


Hope you like my panda picks and if you want to keep up to date with Tian Tian and Yang Guang you can get updates here  http://www.facebook.com/EdinburghZooScotland?sk=wall 


fee xxx

1 comment: